Re: Baseband Waterfall

Hi Guy,

> In Linrad version 2-39 there are 2 small numbers in the top right
> corner of the baseband waterfall.
> Can someone please tell me what they represent?
These numbers represent the current step size for the
wheel mouse. You can fine tune by use of the wheel mouse
and by the pressed wheel you can change the step size
which is in units of the fft2 bins (or fft1 if you do
not use the second fft)

It is a two digit number, default is 01 and step size is
doubled for each value.

73

Leif