Re: Hello

Hello Leif,

I will take some time to study your response later. Just now I am
leaving for a Christmas party. In my case...I don't work eme (yet :-)).
My needs are simple. I want work weak signal CW and all I want to do is
command to use the 0-30 mhz input or the direct, 0-260 mhz, input on the
SDR-14 and only in receive. No transmit with Linrad yet. After a quick
read of your response, it looks like I would set up the two directories
and the only difference for me would be the choice of direct or 0-30 mhz
inputs. I am running the windows version of the program. I will have to
figure out how to make two directories on this O/S.

So far I have been very pleased with Linrad just using the suggested
parameters from W3SZ set up instructions. If I can learn more of how the
program works, perhaps I can find other settings of the parameters that
would optimize weak signal CW operation.

Thanks for your response and I hope you and your family have a very
Merry Christmas.

73,

Dave, K4TO