[linrad] Test file for powerline noise

Hi All,

Today I have uploaded a little over 1 minute of a recording
on 144 MHz during the Leonids Nov 2001. The recording is
converted from Linrads internal format to a standard wav
file 2x96 kHz, 16 bit I and Q data.

The recording can be found here:
http://www.sm5bsz.com/linuxdsp/blanker/leon2001/leon2001.htm

Audio output from Linrad as well as parameter files by which
they can be produced can also be downloaded.

When producing this file I noticed that the blanker did not
detect the local SSB stations properly with only one RF channel.
This turned out to be a bug that has always been present in
the Linrad blanker. It is corrected in Linrad-02.03.
(Only one fft2 power spectrum was used, not the average of
several ones. The notches that protect the blanker from strong
signals were therefore based only on the fft1 spectrum.
This error was only present when running in single channel
mode. The "stereo mode", my favourite, is generally better
tested....)