[linrad] R: [linrad] Re: linrad setup error

Hi Roger,

I received your last email and now I'm downloading the new live_cd. I'll try
later on the PC.
What is not so clear for me, is that maybe the live_cd with a PIII cannot
function , and in the case it could  be better to make a fixed installation?
Another further question to the mirror friends is: in the case I've to put
the fixed Linux on my HD, what is better for Linrad and with my machine?
Taking into account that I don't want to be so expert in Linux system
management, but mainly in using software for Radio, for experiment. Up to
now I'm involved in QRSS and QRPp beacon listening and I want to check if
Linrad could be a good tool for this too. Yes I know Linux need to be
learned, but I've no so much time for Radio... sig :-(
Any suggestion is welcome! Thanks!

73

Alex I0SKK