[linrad] Linrad Knoppix Live CD Soundcard Issue

Hi, All,

I got the new Linrad Knoppix Live CD to give me 4 channels of input [I and Q for H and V] by re-ordering the soundcards using soundconf. Once I did that to put the Delta44 first, choosing '0' gave me the 4 channels I needed.

Previously I had found that with some installations [but not all] I needed to put the Delta44 first to get things working, and this is just another example of that.

Having made that change post installation [by running /usr/lib/oss/bin/./soundconf], everything works fine with the new OSS version of the Linrad Knoppix Live CD downloaded this afternoon from the website whose URL was given on an earlier email from today.

73,

Roger
W3SZ

--