Re: [linrad] Linrad and Mandrake 9.2

Joe
Thanks for your reply.
I have downloaded various options including the source and several rpm's
without success. I got to the point where I had  unpacked the tgz  ->
tar file in /usr/local/src/svgalib-1.4.3 and ran make install as root in
a terminal. I ended up with errors - various  files "do not have a valid
preprocessing token"  and make exits with errors 1 and 2
The install appears to remove any previous versions as part of the
makefile . I cant work out out to copy the  log from the terminal (I can
select it but not copy) but I can work on this  and post it if you are
able to help.
I would be happy to consider payment for an rpm if it is supporting the
Linux community. Is Mandrakesoft a commercial entity?
Also I am not sure if the rpm will work in any case.
Having said that Mandrake 9.2 appears to be the best distro for newbies
yet...

Richard