[linrad] Mirroring of Waterfall

I am trying to write a user defined routine so I can control my Kenwood
TS-690S.

I took the user.c program made a minor change to it and copied it to
user_hwaredriver.c and did ./clean ./configure and a make.

When I ran linrad, and tried to copy cw, I found the spectral data was
between 20 KHz and 24 KHz, apparently mirroring around 1/2 my sample
frequency of 48 KHz.  Spoke to Roger W3SZ about this and he said it might be
a problem with the "Frequency Selection Box"

Any ideas?

tnx,

Sigurd KJ1K

LINRADDARNIL