[Moon-net] Re: [linrad] Out of band QRM. Worst case ?

Hello Leif,
			For an example of what we have in the UK, his scan was a few years
ago at my QTH:

http://www.gm4jjj.co.uk/Preamp/real_world_signal_levels.htm

___
David Anderson, GM4JJJ         E-mail: david@xxxxxxxxxxxx
___
Try MoonSked software - Tracking, Prediction, Scheduling and much more.
Available for either Windows or Macintosh. Also PalmTrack for Palm OS.
http://www.gm4jjj.co.uk/MoonSked/moonsked.htm
iCluster - Macintosh DX-Cluster Telnet access made easy!
GM4JJJ Software Forum http://cgi.braeside.plus.com/forum