Re: [linrad] Speech processing (Linrad-01.25)

Hi Leif,
On Friday 24 September 2004 20:43, Leif Åsbrink wrote:
> Hi All,
> You can use your own voice to record a file containing the
> Phonetics and then you can evaluate what processing will give
> the best readability in your own and in your friends ears.

> I would be interested in some feedback on your findings if you
> are interested to take the time to do some statistics on
> how you can copy at different signal levels.

After the setup of the par_tx file and the recording of the phonetics with my
own voice, i get a '5793 segmentation fault' when I select the option B  to
evaluate the speech processing.

The content of the par_tx file is:

A/D speed [48000]
D/A speed [96000]