[linrad] RE: soundcard duplex mode problem solved

I found one bug relating to the problems on 200 MHz MMX.

Line 286, col 53 in wcw.c. Change != to ==

// If we arrive here, there is no panic on the input side.
// In case the output is running, do some work at the output side if
// there is room for more data in the output buffer.
  if(new_baseb_flag == 0 && (fullbuf_flag&ND_DABUF) == 0)
                                                    ^

                                                   here

I found my MMX does not work when I use the same speed for
input and output. My Pentium IV does work - but incorrectly
with the same speed for input and output on Linrad-01.26.
This is a really silly error, I introduced it quite some
time ago when I made the code "easier to understand and
maintain" ;-)

This is the kind of problem that would disappear if Linrad
were rewritten with multithreading:-)

-