Re: [linrad] SVGALIB installation problem Hurra!

I am interested in your file of a shell script.

Stan, Wa1ECF   FN41sr

Richard Hosking wrote:

If anyone is interested I have written a shell script to automate svgalib installation It removes old files, downloads svgalib, corrects the source error in vga.c, and installs the runtime libraries libvga.so.1 and libvgagl.so.1 in the correct directory I am learning shell scripting and this is my first attempt so use at your own risk! However it seems to work OK and I would be interested in comments. I am not sure how I can post this - I presume the list will not accept attachments

Richard

DEHAYS Dominique wrote:

Tnx very much to Joe , KM1P : SVGALIB now compiles OK since I took those dirty ## instructions! I installed with no pb NASM , and LINRAD , but I did not typed the ./configure , because I think I must get sound running first , Am I right?
73's Dom/F6DRO

LINRADDARNIL
<