Re: [linrad] SVGALIB installation problem Hurra!

I will try attaching the file to this post to the list
It is gzipped in case it executes without the user wanting
I suggest saving it to the desktop or location as you see fit

Change the file permissions (right click on the file icon on the desktop
-> properties -> permissions)
so that the user can execute the file

Open a terminal eg Konsole in KDE
cd to location of script