RE: [linrad] Re: M-Audio Audiophile 192 Soundcard

Yes I have tested the Lynx L-22, M-Audiophile USB, and the
M-Audiophile 192 using RMAA and other tools.  RMAA is nice since
it builds a web page automatically for the results.  I will put
these on my web site and then post a note.  I do not have the
Delta 44 results here, they are probably at work.  If I cannot
find them, it will be somewhat difficult to do them again instantly
since the Delta 44's are in Linux machines and all are in use.
I will get to it eventually.  I will re-post shortly but the
bottom line is this:

The Delta 44 was the best.  The M-Audiophile USB was second and
the M-Audiophile 192 was third in noise floor.  The 192 had
increased crosstalk out near the upper edge.  The M-Audiophile
USB noise floor and dynamic range were both 5 dB better than
the 192.

I will have to look to see what I did the wider sampling rates.

Bob