[linrad] Linrad large archive .msg files

Hello All,

Not being an user of Internet Explorer  or Outlook Express,
I have trouble using Outlook for reading these message.
The collection zits here, unzipped on the desktop of an XP machine with Outlook

I don't see any way to couiple these message to Outlook Eexpress.

I found this and pages full of questions on the sublect and few if any answers

http://www.convertzone.com/net/cz-abc%20amber%20outlook%20converter-ms%20outlook%20express-msg.htm

see:

Q: I need to convert msg files into something my PC can read. Could you give me a step by step instruction to convert just one email file from msg to say RTF format?
A:After you run Amber Outlook Converter:
1.Select "MSG" tab
2.Click "Open a folder with MSG Files" button
3.Select the folder with your msg files
4.Click OK button.

Any suggestions please?

73 Rein W6/PA0ZN