[linrad] Re: Forward FFT1

No, I am using two RF channels and I/Q data, with 96 kHz sampling and a Delta 44. It works fine this way, using only about 15% of the CPU, but when experimenting with parameters I do not seem to be able to use FFT! versions above #2.

Send me (off list) par_userint and par_wcw (assuming you are in weak cw mode)
I would like to check how it behaves here with your parameters.

Thanks for your replies. I'm stymied at the moment because, believe it or not, I presently have no way to move a file from the Linux/Linrad machine to any other computer. There is no floppy drive. There is a CR-RW drive, and I can read from it, but I haven't figured out how to write to it. (Linux thinks it is Read-Only.) The machine is not connected to the network. None of this is a big deal, but then neither is the problem I asked about -- so it may be some time before I return to it.

I will get back to you in due course -- if I haven't sorted it out by then.
			-- Joe