[linrad] Windows error logs

All the Linrad code is now linked for Windows although most
os-dependant routines are just dummy code that does
nothing. While trying to find out how to put the proper
code in these routines I will create program crashes on
the Windows machines.

The first example: When trying to save the parameter file
par_userint to the currently logged directory I get a crasch
if the program is started from the "dos window" but it works
ok if started from the desktop. The crasch message says
an error log is created, but I can not find it.
Where does the Windows error log go?

The crasch is under Windows 2000, under XP it does not crasch,
the program does not reach as far as to trying to write the
file;-)