[linrad] Windows: Things to do.

In porting Linrad to Windows I currently have some
unsolved problems that I think should have simple
solutions.

1) How to prevent swapping to disk? Can I lock
memory somehow?

2) Window management. The initial setup is now written
to the DOS window. Is it possible to close it from
inside Linrad? (Or do I have to open a dedicated
window for that?) Have a look at wmain.c of Linrad-02.pre.01
(It is a small routine.)

3) How can I get better priority for Linrad? I read at MSDN
that a process can be given higher priority when launched
from another process. Is this something one can use? Presumably
one has to start with a process that has high priority??

                          - 0 -

I have not found any reasonable way to extract CPU usage from
within Linrad so performance has to be monitored with the
standard tools of Windows.

73

Leif