RE: [linrad] Linrad NB demo note

I should point out that the wave files I placed on the net, referred to
in my email of a few minutes ago, like other wave files I've created in
Linux, run under linux but not on my Windows machines.

I have downloaded the files from my website and confirmed that they play
fine on linux, and do not play for me under windows.

Just another reason to make sure you can run Linux ;)

PS If someone with more computer saavy than I can tell me what to do to
make these work under windows, I'll do it 'for the good of the order'
though I don't need to do so for my purposes here ;)

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ   FN20ah
2 Merrymount Road