RE: [linrad] Linrad Questions

Hi Roger good evening,

I woke up a little late this morning and saw good news from both of you!
I will try first download Leif's new one and next yours.
I will give you informed shortly.

Almost two years lovely grand son will visit us this week end so I'll be
busy some, Hi:-)

Also, I have recently finished the evaluation of RedHat 8.0 which ended
up badly I will report this to the reflector.
Maybe some chance with lir00-48?

More later, thanks anyway,

Kohjin - JR1EDE

LINRADDARNIL