Re: [linrad] audio channels

Hi Arie,

You can connect the soundcard left and right line input to the IQ
downcoverter outputs. If you use two soundcards, you will have problems in
synchronizing the ADCs (unless you use the same clock source for both
soundcards). Just be sure to adjust the signal levels to meet the range of
your soundcard.

73,

-- Edson, 7n4ncl