Re: [linrad] Getting going

Hi Ron,
at a shell prompt try to type:
bz and then hit tab.
if your machine can locate a file called b2zip then you are in business.
You can either enter b2zip --help to get some help or simply:
b2zip -dfv lir...   your lir..tbz file will be transformed into a tar
file with same name (overwritten so keep the original in another place).
With the tar file then you'll be able to decompress it as usual with
tar xvf lir...  and you'll get the directory lir full with the linrad
files.  Sorry I don't have the inspiron 8k.

Cheers

Sergio

Il dom, 2003-06-08 alle 03:06, W6WO ha scritto:
> Greetings. I have just installed Mandrake 9.0 but have no experience
> with it so far. I  downloaded the latest LinRad but I can not find if
> and where the tool to decompress the file is located in the LINUX
> environment. Any suggestions would be welcome.
>
> I am also using a Dell Inspiron 8000 laptop and would like to hear
> from others who have used it for LinRad.

LINRADDARNIL
.