Re: [linrad] Question about time delay compensation

Robert,
    how I am intending to proceed is the following:
Given that what must be compensated for is a fixed delay caused by the
hardware
of the sound card, I will place a slider in a "Calibration" panel, where
the user can
finely adjust the time delay, and in real time see the effect of his
adjustment on the
spectrogram. This will need a steady carrier as input, and the
adjustment will be
done for the maximum rejection of the unwanted sideband. The spectrogram can
be adjusted for more than 130 dB of dynamic range, so the visual adjustment
shouldn't be too difficult. This will require from me to compute the
h(k) coefficients
of the allpass filter also in almost real time, but that should be possible.

The paper you couldn't load is on:

http://wwwtvs.et.tudelft.nl/P&N/people/TON/pdf/PIMRC'98%20Coenen.pdf

probably you will see this link underlined only up to the apostrophe
following PIMRC.
If this is the case, just copy manually with the mouse all of the row,
up to the final .pdf
and paste it into the address line of the browser. In this way it should
work.

73  Alberto  I2PHD