Re: [linrad] PC soundcard alternatives

Hello,

Insight/Memec manufacture demo boards for the Xilinx FPGAs,
also with PCI bus. For this they also produce a 2x12bit 50MHz
A/D board that fits it piggyback.

With the hardware comes also the 'IP core' for PCI and probably
for the A/D board.

Otherwise there is free open IP for the PCI bus and other at
www.opencores.org.

I plan to learn VHDL and FPGA and one day do this myself, but
probably FPGAs will be obsolete before I do :-)

Marko Cebokli