RE: [linrad] 'garbage on screen'

Hi Serg,

> I do not know what I touched on the keyboard I have a graphical view
> cluttering up my screen and do not succeed to turn it off.
> As in garbage.gif screen pick.  Can't easily find how to turn it off.

You have switched on the timf2 oscilloscope.
It is the little box with an "o" in it in the lower right
corner of the high resolution graph (the one with red dB scale)

This is the screen to use when you learn how to use the noise blanker.
Since your system is not calibrated, you have only access to
the dumb blanker. Recent Linrad versions have a much better control
panel for the timf2 oscilloscope.

73

Leif   /  SM5BSZ