[linrad] linrad parameter files

Briefly I have linrad installed on a PIII-800 with an AWE32 soundcard for
input and a PCI128 card for output.  Redhat 7.3 and oss drivers.  Phil N1KI
has been good enough to help by sending me his parameter files which helped a
bit but I still have the problem that the windows are on top of each other
and cannot really be moved with the mouse. (I am not sure if this should
normally be necessary.)
Before going into much more detail, are the parameter files in  parssb.tar on
the website still relevant and if so how do I actually use them? I cannot
find any files dsp... in my linrad directory.

Brian.