[linrad] Visit by Leif Asbrink

Dear Roger,

I've been in frequent touch with Leif recently, and am happy to report that he has decided to come to the EME conference in August. He will be staying with my wife and me, at least from about August 3-7. Of course we will see you at the conference, but I am wondering whether we might drive over to Reading for an "eyeball QSO" on Wednesday, August 4.

Of course, you will probably be at work on that day, or it might be inconvenient for another reason. An alternative for Leif, at least, is that he might be able to visit you after the conference. I will be leaving for another conference (in Europe) on August 8.

Let me know if any of this might be workable for you.

-- 73, Joe, K1JT

LINRADDARNIL