[linrad] Need circuit for 122 MHz crystal oscillator

Gang,

I am considering buying the Time Machine for use with my 432 to 28 Mhz transverter for EME and Linrad. I want to get the daughter board to use with it. That means that I need to make a 112 MHz crystal oscillator to use the Time Machine with the 28 MHz output of my transverter. Does any one have a suggestion for a good circuit for a 112 MHz crystal oscillator using a 5th or 7th overtone crystal? Of course a low phase noise design would be best.

Terry KJ7F
LINRADDARNIL