[linrad] Progress

Good news to report. Bringing linux up in runevel=3 instead of 5 cured my problem with the screen going blank. (As Leif suggested, the X11 manager thought there had been no activity for some time, so it blanked out the screen.)

I spent the evening running JT65 on my Windows computer while watching the signals in parallel with Linrad. Very instructive!

One fun exercise: let the Linrad AFC try to chase the changing tones during a JT65 transmission!

One lesson learned: I need to get busy and chase down all the birdies in my spectra!

Many thanks for all the help from this reflector toward getting me operational with Linrad.

-- 73, Joe, K1JT

LINRADDARNIL