FW:1st run in success(Kohjin Yamada Sept 11 2002)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kohjin Yamada
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:55 AM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linrad] 1st run in success

Hello all,

Many thanks again to whom responded to my inquiry of SB16 etc.
My very first run was in success by adding Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
PCI board. I am running with both SB16 (Vibra 16 X) for output
and Santa Cruz for input for the moment.
There are still a lot of things to learn, parameter setup etc etc.

Don't know why but one of the ARRL EME CONTEST 2001 recording
file presented at http://ham.te.hik.se/homepage/sm5bsz/arrl2001/
couldn't be run. I chose FRH1135 and the error was -
"INTERNAL ERROR: 6 (errno=9) Could not find info about this error".

Now the next step is to read Leif's web page more carefully and
to decide the sound board to buy Delta44 and/or RME Digi96/8 PST.
By the way, kernel 2.5.33 and later implements ALSA, but no driver
for Delta44. (RME - yes)
I'm preparing kernel 2.5.34 but it seems OSS couldn't be run ...???

More later, Kohjin - JR1EDE

LINRADDARNIL