[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [linrad] Live-CD with floppy storage
- Subject: Re: [linrad] Live-CD with floppy storage
- From: Stan <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:59:04 +0000
some simplistic questions:
1. How do I control booting from the CD ?
2. If windows XP home is installed, can I still use the LINRAD CD ?
3. Do I need LINUX installed ? I have the RED HAT V8 package.
I have not made the leap to LINUX yet, but I see a lot of merit to LINRAD
I appreciate your work with the bootable CD, real progress.
Josh Logan wrote:
Looks like a lot of people tried the old version of the CD. Following
some of Leif's suggestions I have made some changes that I hope make it