SVGALIB for SuSE 8.2

I found a link to your mailing list in google, it said someone on here had the
RPM for SVGLIB for SuSE 8.2
If they could email it to me at the above address, that would be excellent.
Even better a URL with more information!

thanks
george

--
George Reynolds
*SuSE Linux 8.2/2.4.20

*WARNING!*
Have you received a virus from me?
My computer will NEVER send a Windows virus!
Emails without my signature and this warning are NOT from me!

Please note that I am changing my email address. Emails sent
to an !dodgybloke=co=uk address will be discontinued on 31/9/03.