Re: [linrad] More Mars info and questions

one bin over the period of integration, whatever that is chosen to be. I don't know
if there is an advantage to going much lower, e'g. to 0.1 Hz

The signal will be affected by ionospheric disturbances, as well as the solar wind ... going below 1 Hz probably won't help much. John sent some words on this a few months ago, but I am travelling this weekend so I don't have access to my archived e-mail for the details.

-Joe KM1P

LINRADDARNIL