Re: [linrad] A simple front end

Thank you all for the suggestions regarding a simple front end. Many of you are aiming much higher than I am. My operation is almost exclusively in the low 25 kHz end of 20 meters so I am not seeking wide bandwidths and given the inherent atmospheric noise I am not seeking VHF noise performance. I am concerned about strong signal performance, reciprocal mixing and for now avoiding SMR devices. I would also like to know what noise, distortion and frequency response performance goals to shoot for in the audio stages ahead of the sound card.

Also thanks to Ramiro EA1ABZ and others for their help with my Mandrake install process.

--
73
Ron