Re: [linrad] Mixer design - comments please

Alex Crow wrote:

With the help of some very good chaps on this list I am now comitted to working on a General Coverage receiver to work with Linrad in the I/Q mode, to receive SSB and AM, both amateur and broadcast. My design is based largely on the SDR-1000 articles, and I have just finished the design of what should be the Tayloe Detector part.
[...]

Alex,
do you have any preliminary results on the performance of your Tayloe mixer ?
I noticed that in your schematic the values of the components are missing.
Do you have a part list ? Thanks.

73 Alberto I2PHD

LINRADDARNIL