Fwd: [linrad] 'garbage on screen'

Sergio,

I just got back from operating at W2SZ/1 for our June VHF
contest and saw this message from you.

I think you might find helpful an article I wrote describing
mostly all of the screen features and functions of Linrad.
It is at:

> > I have put the text of my Linrad article from DUBUS on
> > my webpage at
> >
> > http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/DUBUSLinradFinal.doc [Word
> > document]
> > and
> >
> > http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/DUBUSLinrad2002.pdf [pdf file].
> >
> > Let me know if you have problems downloading or viewing.

As you probably know by now, you turned on the timf2
oscilloscope by hitting the little 'o' button in the lower
right hand corner of the high resolution display window.
This feature and many others are fully explained in the
article.  Hit the 'o' button again to turn it off.

And now back to reading the 350+ emails that piled up while
I was gone...

73,

Roger W3SZ

73,