Re: [linrad] linrad installation problem

--- "Rein A. Smit" <rein0zn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>
>    What was messing is the Kernal-Source, some 40 MB by the way.
>    I am sure for the experienced linux user this is beyond
>    imagination such a thing to happen.

No, it's not "beyond imagination" at all. Most Linux users would
have ZERO need to install this.  It certainly is not needed
by 99.5% of most people.  An would not be installed by default.

>    After Arie had made me aware that there was probably something
>    wrong with the kernel

No, nothing wrong you just didn't have the source code. so you
were unable to re-build  or modify the kernel

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278@xxxxxxxxx
  Cell:   310-990-7550