pse help this newbie

II am very ( very... ) new to Linrad.
I just finished studying Leif's stuff ( this did cost me quite some time...but it was fascinating ) but apparently I did oversee somewhat.

Is it  necessary to buy all WSE Rx 2500/10700/70/144 in order to have the hor/vert cross input features of Linrad used ?
I cannot find out where to buy ( not in production yet ? ) the 10700/70/144 modules.
What will the total cost of all modules ?
Maybe I do miss something.

Is there any Linrad ( hardware ) at all with hor/vert cross input operational  at this moment ?

You see, all beginning is difficult ( for me at least ... ).
Thanks for help.

Peter PE1ECM
LINRADDARNIL