[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Unexpected behavior from Linrad 1.00
- Subject: Unexpected behavior from Linrad 1.00
- From: "Joseph B. Fitzgerald" <jfitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 23:02:34 -0400
Roger's mention of 1.00 reminded me of some unexpected behavior I saw in
1.00. I built mine and fired it up, but when I clicked in the wide
spectrum display to set my "local oscillator" frequency I did not get the
expected recieve signal in my headphones. If I fooled around with the
bandwidth control int he baseband window, I could get it intermittently.
Linrad 00-51 works fine.
Environment is PPro 200 running Red Hat 8.2/kernel 2.4.18, compiled with