Re: [linrad] NASM

Hi Rudi
That's it. I surged for GCC and got the message: not installed. Now I located it on my Redhat 7.1 disc no.2 . Trying to install gcc I was told: needs glibc-devel. Trying to install glibc I got the message: nees kernel-headers>=2.2.1
I could not find anything about how to adjust kernel-headers.
Any idea?
Would me help very much

    73 Heinz, DM2BHG

"zs6dx" <zs6dx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
> Hello Heinz,
>
> It looks like your C compiler (GCC) is not working, did you install it from the distribution ?. Without the C compiler you cannot compile Linrad but you might be able to load and run the pre-compiled version.

LINRADDARNIL