Re. : [linrad] RE: How to configure sound mixer

Hi all ,
I dont know about LINRAD and microwave , as I did'nt tried it there , but
I used the previous DOS version . What I can say abt microwaves is that
many CW signals ( especially beacons ) are very broad on the spectrum
analyser . This is typically a phase noise problem , by trying to use a
sharp filter , some info was missing ....
Many of these beacons used a poor xtal oscillator followed by a multiplier
, this giving a really poor phase noise performance . It was even worse on
beacons using a Qualcomm synthesizer.....

LINRADDARNIL