Re: [linrad] Delta44 board

  Hello Kohjin,

  Thanks fer email. I have been looking at eBay on and off but never seen any Delta44.
  That does not mean they are not there at times. I also find it often frustrating on
  eBay, I think it is fine for items that are in great supply. For rare items though
  it is a different story. I got the card as I had picked up noises of these cards
  going out of production. I checked with Roger some time ago on that subject and he
  thought there was no truth to that. Anyway, I do not have to worry about it any longer.
  Could you tell me what "World clock" is. Is it a way to get sync signals for
  oscillators?

  73, Rein

  http://www.nitehawk.com/rasmit/dsp50.html

Kohjin Yamada wrote:

> Hello Rein,
>
> Welcome on board!
>
> Go to eBay and use search by the key word of;
> "Delta 44" "Delta44" "Delta 66" "Delta66" "m-audio"
> Lots of there but some are expensive some fair.
>
> By the way, Delta 1010 has an option of Word Clock.
> I wonder if Delta 44 can be modified to feed Word Clock, Leif?
>
> Kohjin - JR1EDE
>
> At 05:39 02/11/11 -0800, you wrote:
> >

> >    Hi All,
> >
> >  FYI:
> >
> >Just received my Delta 44 sound board. Had to wait more than 6 weeks as
> >they were out of
> >stock.
> >Other then that, I was pleased with their service.
> >
> >https://www.eastcoastmusicmall.com/
> >
> >USD 237 shipping included.
> >
> >73 Rein W6/PA0ZN
LINRADDARNIL