From: Leif Asbrink <leif@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Linrad] Re: 2-55 problems
Date: Tue, December 30, 2008, 19:16:00

Hi John,

> I have tried to do as you asked, I moved all the PAR_ files to a dummy
> folder and then introduced par_userint back into Linrad's operating
> directory.  The program crashed first try.
This worries me.

> This does not happen under Linrad 02-57.
I am still worried because it could be an unknown bug.

Maybe something related to the soundcard setup.
The soundcard settings are stored in par_userint.

I do not think any difference between versions could
explain it so it could be something that depends on something
I failed to initialize.

Please check 02-58 on your system.

73

Leif