R: [Linrad] Linrad-02.54

Hi Leif.
This afternoon I quickly tried the new version 02.54.
In windows constantly there are errors net_write_error (see attach).
I saw that NET_WRITTEN always returns -1 and sizeof(NET_RX_STRUCT is
correctly 1416.
In linux (Ubuntu 8.10) is ok without errors on the same PC.
I noticed that pressing the A key does not see the numberical display
amplitudes in Windows and in Linux.
Happy holidays

73 Ermanno / ik7ezn