[Linrad] Linrad 2.43 stable here

I have been able to run 2.43 on my Windows Vista 64 bit O/S, but I can't seem to get
past writing the parameters ("W") with higher versions - the screen just locks up.
Is there something I am doing wrong?

Of course, I really haven't figured out yet how to set up and use 2.43, so maybe that
is all I will ever need ;-) TNX and 73, Lance
--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8)
P.O. Box 73