[Linrad] Re: SDR-IQ Birdies - the Solution

Guy,

You might want to try replacing ferrite beads FB4 and FB6 on the DB-9
connector with shorts (solder blobs). We have identified this as a
potential source of EMI. The beads on the USB connector should already
be 0 Ohm resistors. Some of the bare boards that were shipped without
enclosures might still have beads in locations FB1 and FB3. These can
also be replaced with shorts.

regards,

Pieter