[Linrad] Some succes on an embedded ALIX system

To better prepare for some microwave /P I installed Linrad 02.47 on an
alix embedded system.
These systems are cheap (100 EUR) and low-power (a few Watts). These
have a 500MHz
Geode processor. VGA,serial, 2 USB, audio etc see http://www.pcengines.ch/alix3d3.htm
This is similar to a 1000MHz PIII / 256MB.
I am using the SDR-IQ (CIC2 12 CIC5 13 RCF 3), no problems compiling
xlinrad or
the serial driver. I am using kUbuntu. Everything ok out of the box.

I did get a question I forgot with a range 10-999Hz to answer at
hardware setup,
but I could not find what this about so started with 100.

On normal CW, this runs fine, with about 60% cpu. No choppy audio
unless one starts other stuff.
On weak signal CW, audio is choppy and CPU at 130%. The rest functions
fine.

I ll see if I can optimize to squeeze out a little more. Any hints
appreciated, I do need X since
the system also runs my HPIB controlled band switching GUI.

73 xtof on4iy