[Linrad] Si570 control with Linrad?

I'm exploring options for controlling an si570 chip from linrad to
provide tuning for a simple SDR.  To that end I have a bumblebee
(fletchtronics) + si570 interface pcb to make up when I get the time.
So to avoid re-inventing the wheel, has anyone written code to control
an si570 via the bumblebee card?

Also has anyone written an interface to control the softrock V9.0
receiver from linrad?  Or the V6.3 tranceiver?

Regards,

Andrew