[Linrad] Re: Linrad - MAP65 communication

Hello All,

I believe my main question is now the following one:

{
I found the most recent email message and was able
to go back in time and saw questions / problems on the
above subject ( Google linrad reflector )

}

Using Linrad3.06 and MAP65 as downloaded from
the 2 WEB sites and a Delta44 sound card

How do I inform Linrad about the required IP address
of the MAP65 computer?

It appears to me the IP address needs to be added
somewhere in the par files.

2 Computer system, both windows XP connected
via cross over cable.

73 Rein W6SZ