[Linrad] Feature Request

Hi Leif,

I want to look at a specific range in the waterfall, say from 4000Hz to
21000Hz.

After a long frustrating period of clicking the -> <- arrows on the left
and right upper corners of the display, I am unable to get the display
in this range.  The up/down/left/right arrows do nothing.  I do not have
a wheel mouse.

Is it possible to change one of the par* files to get this?

Or, add a box to allow input?

Tom