[Linrad] Re: Linrad 305 frequency

Hi Dave,

> When I inject a 144.130 mHz carrier signal (-125 dbm) into the wse
> converters, the signal shows up on the linrad 305b waterfall at
> 144.115 mHz, and there is nothing at 144.130. Is this a bug? On
> earlier versions of linrad the signal shows up at the correct
> frequency.

This seems odd. Did you verify that an old version still
shows the signal at the expected frequency?

It seems more likely to me that the signal generator is off
frequency that that the wse units are.

Do you have the message "Parport 888:10" or similar in red on
the top line of the main menu? If Linrad is not set up for
a parallel port it will not try to set the WSE frequencies and
then all sorts of odd phenomena may occur since more than one
crystal may be active at the same time in a single oscillator.